Left Behind

 

We’ll darn it anyway! Just when Lucky and I were getting used to them those two Americans decided to go “ exploring.”  Nancy promised me she will only be gone 3 hours, but, I’m going to pout anyway. Yep. I’m just going to sit here in the sun and pout until she comes back. You see she is my favorite; Lucky already claimed the tall skinny guy for his. He won’t even let that guy give Nancy a hug!  Silly Lucky! Uh oh!  Miss Nancy is making me come indoors.  She says it’s to hot for a chubby puppy to stay outdoors for 3 hours.  Hmmfh. I am no more chubby than she is! 

 We are doing well. Please don’t worry about us. Norm and Nancy are good folk and they give us lots of pets.

Your loving dog ( and probably your favorite)

Geisha-Ballerina



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Change of Plans

Don’t Worry - Be Happy

Hello from Lucky