It’s a. Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

 



DearMama and Papa,
Today is a nice and lazy day.  Auntie Nancy and Uncle Norm are sitting on the patio with me and we are all just enjoying the breeze.  She tried to get me to play “ pull on the monkey,” but, I just rolled my eyes her as if to say, “ Don’t bother me woman; I am into some serious meditation time here on my pillow,”.

Silly Old Auntie.I’m sorry you haven’t been able to see my messages to you, but when you get home you will and you will be proud of what a good little doggie I have been. Yes, I did bark back at the fireworks, but Auntie took me into the bedroom, turned on the air con and sang nice songs and we forgot all about those silly fireworks.  She says we’ll be singing a LOT tomorrow night because that’s when the big fireworks will come.  Grrrrrr. I may have to show my tiny little teeth and give them a growl or two before I listen to Auntie sing

Auntie andUncle Norm are going to snorkel this afternoon. What a funny word : SNORKLE.  I think that must be what I do when I gobbled up my dinner.  I snorkle it!  Haha. I am a funny little dog. auntie thinks think they’ve solved the mystery of where that good snorkel place is nearby. It seems one road is now blocked and they need to drive around. She she’s “ That was throwing me off.” I don’t understand. Did someone throw Nancy in the air?!  If so, that must have been a very strong someone! It looks to me it would take a lot to get Auntie off the ground! I’ll let you know tomorrow if these silly Americans made it.

I love and miss you very much.

Your loving doggie,
Lucky
🍀 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Change of Plans

Don’t Worry - Be Happy

Hello from Lucky