Don’t Worry - Be Happy

 

It’s Lucky here. I bet you are missing me. I know I miss you a LOT, but don’t worry. I’m getting Norm and Miss Nancy trained pretty well. She thinks that he is my favorite, but I just do that to tease her. Whenever Mr Norm tries to give Miss Nancy a hug I give them both my biggest growl and show my tiny teeth. They laugh!  Can you imagine?!  I give them my very best “ meanest dog on the block” act and they laugh at me!

We are all doing okay here and you do not need to worry about us.  I want you to take a swim this morning and then lie in the sun and let the sun take away all your worries. And me?  Why I’ll be chasing my monkey toy around the living room and making sure these  old Americans don’t do any of that hugging stuff.

Your loving doggie,

Lucky 🍀







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Change of Plans

Hello from Lucky