Liquid Snow!



Merry Christmas Mama & Papa!

Auntie Nancy and I woke up to rain- really wonderful down-pouring rain!  She called it “ liquid snow for Christmas,” but I don’t know what that meant by that. Sometimes Auntie Nancy says funny things. We hope you will be spending a wonderful Christmas Day doing whatever is the best for you. We’ll be here at the house FB calling all of Auntie’s many children and playing with my monkey. I like it when she wrestles me for my monkey. I always win because I am a strong and courageous dog!

This evening the two leggeds will leave me home alone  again. They are invited for Pizza at the next doggies house to meet three really big DOGS!  Humph. I bet I am tougher than they are.  I won’t mind them leaving me though because I know Auntie will give me a treat when they leave, and another when they return.  I have trained her well! 💖

I love you and miss you both very much, but Auntie Nancy and a uncle Norm are treating me real nice. Please don’t worry about me….but bring me treats when you come home!

Merry Christmas from your loving dog,

 Lucky ❤️🍀


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Change of Plans

Don’t Worry - Be Happy

Hello from Lucky