Hello from Lucky



 Dear Mama and Papa,

I miss you very much and my buddy Chico too, but, don’t worry about me because I have Auntie Nancy and Uncle Norm pretty well trained, now and they spoil me good. right now we’re watching a movie together, but no dogs in this movie so I think I’ll just take a nap.  

Last night a few fireworks went off and I did  not like that one bit. But, Auntie Nancy  let me sit by her and she snuggled my little ears in her hands and talked real nice to me  and I was ok. She promised me she will be here when the big fireworks go off in a few days: and we will just whisper songs and ignore them. I hope if there are fireworks where you are, Mama , that you won’t be afraid.  If you are afraid just tell Papa to hold your ears real gentle-like and talk in a soft voice. He should tell you you are strong and brave and fierce. That worked for me!

Your loving doggie,

Lucky 🍀 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Change of Plans

Don’t Worry - Be Happy