Have a Merry Christmas Eve

 



A Merry Christmas Eve  to all my friends both the two legged and the four!  Auntie Nancy and Uncle Norm  aren’t sure yet if they be going for a dip in the ocean or staying home all day with me. I hope they stay home and play fetch with my monkey toys!  After all I AM in charge here, right?  

Everything has been pretty quiet around the house the past couple of days, but that just fine. I like it quiet when I want to nap and save up my energy to wrestle my monkey with Aunt Nancy. That is great fun!  I hope my mama and papa are having a fun time in Curaçao!  I miss you,  but it’s okay. Aunt  Andy gives me lots of snuggles and plays with me and Uncle Norm said yesterday that I am “ the best little dog he’s ever known!”   And, he is right..

Your loving best little dog ever,

Lucky🍀 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Change of Plans

Don’t Worry - Be Happy

Hello from Lucky